Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- August 05, Klein Buendel has received registered trademarks for MomZing and Real Health Photos from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- July 11, Colorado Biz Magazine named Klein Buendel one of the top 100 Woman-Owned Companies in Colorado! KB was ranked #61 this year.
- July 11, Klein Buendel has received a registered trademark for sunZapp from the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- June 07, Dr. Val Myers recently participated in a Symposium, Conducting Randomized Controlled Trials in Exercise and Mental Health, at the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Annual meeting in Boston MA.
Read more news here