Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- May 05, Recent research conducted by Klein Buendel investigators and collaborators was featured with a Commentary on May 3, 2016 in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).
- April 14, We are very pleased to announce that Mary and Dave Buller, (KB President and Director of Research, respectively), have been selected to receive the Outstanding Alumni Award from the College of Communication Arts and Sciences at Michigan State University.
- April 11, Klein Buendel is pleased to announce that Dr. Valerie Myers has been promoted to Senior Scientist.
- March 31, Klein Buendel scientists and staff attended and presented research at the 37th Annual Society of Behavioral Medicine Annual Meeting in Washington, DC.
Read more news here