Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- July 11, Colorado Biz Magazine named Klein Buendel one of the top 100 Woman-Owned Companies in Colorado! KB was ranked #61 this year.
- July 11, Klein Buendel has received a registered trademark for sunZapp from the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- June 07, Dr. Val Myers recently participated in a Symposium, Conducting Randomized Controlled Trials in Exercise and Mental Health, at the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Annual meeting in Boston MA.
- June 06, KB Scientists, Drs. David Buller and Gill Woodall recently presented their research at the Annual Meeting of the Kettil Bruun Society that was held May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm, Sweden.
Read more news here