Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- April 17, At a recent Communications and Journalism research colloquium at the University of New Mexico (UNM), Dr. Gill Woodall presented the research that provided the foundation for the www.gohealthygirls.com website.
- April 13,SunZapp, KB’s sun safety smartphone app, is mentioned in the May 2015 issue of Popular Science Magazine!
- March 23, Dr. Barbara Walkosz and colleagues have a new publication.
- March 19, Drs. Barbara Walkosz and Robert Dellavalle (speaker) will present their research on the “Sun Safety Practices of Tattooed Individuals” at the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting.
Read more news here