Who We Are
Klein Buendel, Inc. designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
What We Do
- Research - Community-based
Focus Groups, Data Collection/Management, Usability Testing, Statistical Analysis, Cognitive Interviews, and more...
- Multimedia - Video/Audio Production, Branding, Interactive TV, Mobile Applications, User Experience Design, Game Development, Website Design, Social Media, and more...
- Research Administration - IRB, Study Compliance, and more...
What We're Up To
- June 29, Dr. Dave Buller made a guest appearance on Sirius XM's Doctor Radio supported by NYU Langone Medical Center.
- June 18, Colorado Biz Magazine named Klein Buendel one of the Top 100 Woman-Owned Companies in Colorado!
- May 29, KB President Mary Buller and Drs. Barb Walkosz and Dave Buller attened the 65th Annual Conference of the International Communication Association held May 21-25 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- May 4, The American Academy of Dermatology has designated the first Monday in May as Melanoma Monday
- April 29, KB Scientist Gill Woodall attends the Responsible Retailing Forum in Oklahoma City.
Read more news here